2009年4月6日月曜日

Aprils Goal




Here are some more pictures my daughter took of cherry blossoms, a picture of me and my kids for BayouBabe and finally a picture of our food at Wendy's notice the empty buns.. and no I did not eat any of the chili fries hehe but I did partake a couple spoonfuls of chili although I did take the beans :).

Okay guys thanks for all of your comments.. after some reflection on the past months I have decided to have some fun with my food consumption.

I am going to try one month 98% natural using NO artificial sweeteners.. I leave off the 2% because towards the end of the month I will be doing some long lectures and during those times I will limit myself to 1 Atkins bar.. the rest of the time I will be doing it natural :)

I will also be posting my daily menu.. Now, you may ask why?? Well, simply I want to try and see if there is a difference and see what makes me happier.. Pooti said some really true things about sweets.. I fall into the category of being a sweets lover.. I will always be so.. an I must keep it in check. This will be a way to test my tolerance level of no sweets.

Then in May I will add in artificial sweeteners and at that time try NV's new brownie recipe :)
Following up in June I will again cut out anything artificial and add in nuts and berries as snacks.
Anyway, I will be keeping a journal of my exercise and weight loss and compare the differences.
Again this is a personal challenge that was influenced greatly by Pooti and Harry. I have been so busy in life that I have not been able to post that much, but I have committed myself to posting more so all of you can enjoy this journey with me. I really get inspiration from all of you guys and hopefully, I can help inspire some more people. Lastly, I want to be happy to eat rather than eat to be happy. It will take a long time but I will get there eventually, I also need to find out what really makes me happy when it comes to eating. If I am happy and content then I will have found the way to lead a healthy and content life.

0 件のコメント: