2009年4月27日月曜日

April 27th, 2009


Breakfast: 2 Scrambled eggs with 3 slices of bacon, 1/2 cup sauteed spinach and one pan fried piece of salmon.


Lunch: New LC meal replacement shake. 2 scoops of Walkers LC shake mix, 1/3 cup frozen blue berries, 3 straw berries, 2 oz cream cheese, 1 tsp Psyllium Husks, 5 grams of Kanten Powder ice a dash of heavy cream and water.


Dinner: 3 small pork medallions pan fried, last of the BBQ pork and some stewed cabbage, chicken and tomatoes.

The new meal replacement shake was good but maybe too high in carbs.. I have not figured the carbs yet.. but I had fresh strawberries and I wanted to give it a whirl :) Will figure out the carbs and get back to you. ** okay I plugged it into Fitday and I came up with 12 net carbs per serving.
The Blueberries being the major culprit at 5 grams of carbs. So next time I will do either strawberries or bluberries and lower the net carbs so its around 8-9 net carbs.
I am happy with it though because this shake is high protein, high fat, and high fiber. Overall a decent balance for a LC diet.

0 件のコメント: