2009年4月30日木曜日

April 28th, 2009

The new entry way. You can see the old automatic door leaning up against the window on the left. The old entry was cold and commercial, I believe the new entry is much warmer. I still have to install the intercom for after hours. Do you like the rosemary plant?? I hope to have another herb to grow on the right side as well :)

A view from the inside.
Menu
Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled
Snack: Atkins Bar
Lunch: Double Quarter pounder minus buns and condiments
Snack: Atkins Bar
Dinner: 2 pork sirloin steaks and 1/2 cup steamed broccoli

Well, I thought I would post some pictures of a couple things that have been keeping me busy. I have been remodeling my house and school (I own and run a after school program for kids and teach cooking) by myself in my spare time. I also teach at a high school while raising four wonderful children.

About three weeks ago I tore out the schools automatic entry way and replaced it with a 9 foot tall door. I softened the entry way to make it more American. Check out the pictures.

4 件のコメント:

bayoubabe さんのコメント...

Nice doorway and herb plant. Hope today finds you doing especially WELL>

P.S. I dont know why, but when you make a post, or a comment to your blog it is NOT showing up in my gmail. Can you please send me a msg at

bayoubabe@gmail.com

to let me know you got this ? thanks !

Low Carber さんのコメント...

e-mail on its way :)

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

Nicely done, LC! Good workmanship!

Your menu looks solid as well!

Keep up the good work!

What other herb are you considering? I like all kinds of herbs. Rosemary is one of my favorites. :-)

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Thanks Harry! Well, I am considering dill, thyme and or Basil. As soon as I finish all the remodeling I will make a herb garden.

With many organic veggies to go with that too :)