2009年5月25日月曜日

May 25th, 2009


Breakfast: None
Lunch: None
Dinner: Teriyaki Pork and a green salad.
Snack: 1 oz of almonds

Today, I felt the lingering effects of my cold and really had no appetite. However, I am feeling better everyday. So I should be bacl to full speed tommorrow. I figured out how to make a simple teriyaki using a splash of organic tamari shoyu(soy sauce) and Lan Guo.

Really, Tasty and easy to boot. To make it buy some paper thin slice beef or pork. Season with salt and pepper. Fry the meat with a little oil and ginger in a fry pan. After you turn the meat once add a tsp to table spoon of tamari shoyu and a tsp to table spoon of sweetener of choice. ( I used Lan Guo) Stir Fry the meat to coat the meat and voila. Teriayaki is done. Try this and add shoyu and sweetener to taste. This is for about 8 ozs of meat. Start small and figure what you like and be creative..add some onions, peppers, leaks, green onions, or sesame seeds for variety.

Enjoy :)

2 件のコメント:

bayoubabe さんのコメント...

Glad you are feeling better. Your recipes always look wonderful. Do you ever use BEEF, like ground beef, is it easily purchased over there ?

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Sorry, to take so long to reply. Yes, I do use beef, but unfortunately, it is REALLY expensive.

1 pound of ground beef runs about $6.00 but pork is about half of that.

With five growing kids, I usally go the cheaper route :)