2009年5月13日水曜日

May 12th, 2009


Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs

Lunch: none

Dinner: Fillet Mignon cooked to absolute perfection smothered in sauteed mushrooms and asparagus and a green salad with homemade sesame dressing.
On a sour note, I did not sleep as I was reading the last of the "Twilight Series" and as usual I could not put the book down. So I sleep through lunch..
On a positive note, I am finished with the series so I can sleep well tonight! :)
So for dinner I was famished, so I cooked up a wonderful LC dinner that was fit for royalty! :)
See you tmrw :)


2 件のコメント:

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

Your dinner looked great, LC. :-)

Step away from the books and get some sleep! That's an order! Any more sleepness nights and you may start believing you're a vampire!

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Yes, sir! hehe I actually got a full 8 hours of sleep last night and I don't plan on picking up any books for a while :)

Thanks, Harry! The dinner was really tasty. :)
Even better was the movie that I went after dinner. :)