2009年5月12日火曜日

May 11th, 2009


Breakfast: None
Lunch: Left over soup from yesterday
Snack: 3 pieces of sugarless chocolate
Dinner: 2 Chicken Breasts and a Green salad
You know one of these days I will learn. I love reading books, all different kinds of genre and recently I decided to start reading the Twilight series to find out what all the fuss was about.
I find the series very entertaining, and readable. These books are something that you don't have to think about, but you get to let your imagination go. Unfortunately for me when I start reading a book that I get into I don't stop. Alas, I was reading the book until I finished it at 7:00 am this morning. I need to follow my rule of never picking up a book after 10:00 pm because I won' t put it down.
So no breakfast this morning. A bad habit to get into that I must stop now.
Anyway, hope all is well.






2 件のコメント:

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

I'm looking forward to your review of the chocolate. I love chocolate but I mostly make my own candy because I don't do very well with sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteers.

I hope you're getting some sleep right about now!

Are you planning on seeing the first Twilight film? I think they're shooting the second one right now - with a third in the works.

Low Carber さんのコメント...

haha NO, Harry no sleep :( I actually finished the complete series in 3 days.. I finished the last book at 10:00 am this morning..

Yes, I am planning on seeing the film. I am a movie buff, although I am not a critic. I enjoy movies but there many times a good book does not become a good movie. So I am leary of watching the "Twilight" movie as I might be disappointed.

I plan on going to bed early tonight :)