2009年5月16日土曜日

May 15th, 2009

I snacked between posting yesterdays and today's menu.. this is what I ate last night about 11:00pm.
Late night snack: Soy Tortilla Chips (will do a product review tmrw)

Breakfast: 3 Scrambled eggs & Parmesan Cheese
Lunch: Double Quarter Pounder minus everything but the meat and cheese

Snack: 2 Oz's of Cashews
Dinner: Fried Chicken Drumlets and Green Salad and a Virgin Margarita :)

Dessert: 2 Russell Stover Pecan Delights (Net Carb) Please check out product review :)


Last night, I my order from Amazon and Netrition arrived from America. So now I have many things to try and experiment with. I will be doing product reviews on everything, so I will try to get you some good information to make your future purchases easier. Some products I even ordered three different brands of the same thing so I can do side by side comparisons. (Pancake syrup for example) Unfortunately, because I had a few too many chips last night I refrained from making LC pancakes this morning. I will wait till next weekend which means I will put off NV's brownies until the weekend after next.
Anyway tonight I used coconut flour for the first time. I added cayenne pepper, garlic, paprika, salt, white pepper to the flour to make the breading. The coconut flour was very similar to regular flour in taste, in fact, I would have never known it was low carb had I not made them my self! hahaha

2 件のコメント:

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

I like coconut flour too. :-)

I'm looking forward to your reviews and your creative use of new ingredients to come.

Keep on inspiring us, LC! :-)

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Thanks, Harry!