2009年10月5日月曜日

October 3rd, 2009 Preperation for Sports day


A mountain of Coconut flour fried Chicken


Green been and carrot wrapped in thinly sliced beef asian style


My Dinner of Chicken Nanban and steamed brocolli

Breakfast: 3 eggs with bacon and gouda cheese
Lunch: Protein Shake
Dinner: Chicken Nanban and steamed brocolli ( Chicken Nanban is a local favorite dish that consists of fried chicken that is soaked in a tangy sweet and sour sauce and then topped with Tarter sauce)

In Japan, during the autumn there are school sports days where the community gathers together to celebrate activity. It is amazing to me at the level of community participation reguardless of age. I will post some pictures from the sports day when I blog tomorrow.  Anyway, today I cooked 10 lbs of chicken, made some pasta salads, prepared fruit dishes in prep for the big day. That is why this post is late..hehe

2 件のコメント:

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

Inspiring creations, LC!

Love the beef wraps and the coconut fried chicken. Fantastic!

I hope they taste as good as I imagine them to be. :-)

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Harry :) They do :) The sweet and sour sauce is a simple reduction of Tamari Soy sauce, Lan Guo and black vinegar.. very tasty :)