2009年6月14日日曜日

June 14th, 2009

The dish all roasted up and plated..minus the starchy veggies that my kids love so much!
A before roasting shot of the dish.

Yay :) finally caught up on posts !!

Breakfast: 3 eggs

Lunch: Assorted nuts and smoked cheese

Snack: Last of the LC cookies

Dinner: Roasted Chicken and Vegetable Medely
Today, I needed a recipe to use up vegetables. So I took every vegetable out of the fridge, choppped and diced added some seasoned chicken, olive oil, salt pepper, garlic, thyme, cumin, sesame seeds and some fresh ginger placed all in a roasting pan and slow roasted for 2.25 hours. Check out the pics it was yummo!

PS the carrots and potatoes are for the kids hehe

3 件のコメント:

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

I love slow cooking. Way to make the maximum use of leftovers. It's an important skill to possess! :-)

Anne H さんのコメント...

A blog fit for a chef. Yummy!

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Thanks! The best foods are the simplist :)
That's why I love your menus Harry and Anne, I just read about your menu and it sounds good, too!