2009年6月11日木曜日

June 10th, 2009


Breakfast: 6 slices of Bacon and 1 Medium Tomato (ran out of eggs :S)

Lunch: Steak Wraps with LC wraps.

Snack: The last three pieces of the sugarless chocolate

Dinner: Hamburger steak and stewed cabbage


A while back I ordered 2 packs of LC tortillas from Netrition. However, after reading the ingredient label.. I have a hard time believing the list carb count. Nevertheless I tried them today for the first time. They were really good. I have always been a fan of whole wheat bread and these are definitely whole wheat. The taste lends itself to make the normal culinary treats that are made with the more traditional white flour, lard laden originals.


I think I will be eating these once a week until they are gone.. and I will see if there is any change in my weight loss. If I slow down then I will stop using them.. until I reach my goal and I am enjoying LC life in maintenance mode..


As I was writing this.. I was just thinking how tasty a wild mushroom, asparagus, sauteed onion, steak and cheese quesadilla would be...garnished with fresh Salsa or Pico de Gallo and guacamole... Stay tuned folks cuz next week that will be on the menu! :)

0 件のコメント: