2009年6月22日月曜日

June 21st, 2009


Breakfast: 3 Scrambled eggs and tomato and cucumbers

Lunch: Blackened Tuna with fresh pickled cucumbers, tomato slices and tarter sauce.

Dinner: Hamburger steak with a green salad

Well, today the rainy season started..it will rain for the next month;( I was just getting into the exercise groove..I guess I will have to get on that exercise bike..but I am not comfortable on it as it was designed with a Japanese frame in mind not a gargantuan American..LOL
I will hopefully be able to add more tuna into my diet. Many people love salmon but I prefer the mellow taste of tuna. I should get some good Omega's from eating the fish and hopefully bring my Omega 6 and 3 ratio into better proportion..over the next several months. I am currently looking for some supplements that are LC friendly but don't cost an arm and a leg to purvey them.
good luck every one!!

0 件のコメント: