2009年9月4日金曜日

September 4th, 2009

Breakfast: 2/3 cup of yogurt w/sugarless sweetener and 2 eggs

Lunch: hamburger steak with cheese and a small green salad of lettuce, tomatoes.brocolli and brocolli sprouts.
Dinner: Beef stirfry


I am adding yogurt into my daily diet in controlled amounts to help my digestive system for a week or so and then drop down to three times a week after that. See I had a refeed day during my remodeling period and I paid for it for the next 10 days. I don't know if I want to try a refeed day again..LOL I am hoping that adding the yogurt will help keep my stomach and digestive system healthy.

2 件のコメント:

Anne H さんのコメント...

Yogurt - is that working?
Mrs V, another LC used to blog about Probiotics...watch out for refeeding!

Low Carber さんのコメント...

hmm so far it seems to be working.. Yes, probiotics hence the sprouts and yogurt.. and YES..NO refeeding fo me for a while LOL