2009年9月18日金曜日

September 18th, 2009

Breakfast: Protein Shake
Lunch: Protein Shake
Snack: Protein Shake
Dinner: will be at McD's 1/2 pound burger and side salad and water I am thinking no to Coke Zero.

I am using Dr. Walker brand low carb shakes that I bought when I first began this life style change. The shakes taste okay..but to be honest I enjoy real food.. I am only making the shakes per directions without fritzing them up.. and at 1 net carb per serving.. I have really cut back on my carbs. I will bust this plateau!!

Update, the multivitamin was the culprit of my stomach troubles. I now cut the vitamin in half and eat half a vitamin four times a day. So far so good.

No pictures today! But on the brightside today is the start of a five day weekend!! Another little tid bit.. In February I will be returning to the states for a visit..via Hawaii :D at which time I plan on visiting my first Whole Foods store!!! If there is anything that is a must try..do let me know:) I am going to try the Zevita drink, and hopefully some of the delicous looking deli items that my amigo Harry eats regularly!!

0 件のコメント: