2009年3月16日月曜日

Hmmm sorry for the absence..but


Yes, you got it :). I am starting exercising on a daily basis. I found this exercise bike for half price :) so it coupled with walking will be my exercise regime. Needed something I can do on the rainy days here in Japan. Will update on progress regularly.


PS computer still keeps crashing.. if you know how to fix the OxOOOOOOO24 a problem.. I have tried Dell, Microsoft, Geek.com etc do everything they say it works for a day.. then crashes hehe

4 件のコメント:

bayoubabe さんのコメント...

try some of Leslie Sansoe walking dvd's. They are a God send :)

Bayoubabe

Low Carber さんのコメント...

okay I will :) Thanks for the info !

Harry/JP さんのコメント...

Good job on starting a consistent exercise routine, LC. :-)

I'm sorry to hear about your computer troubles. I'm not very tech savvy. The best advice I can give you is to ask around at comp-tech forums. Some kind soul may be able to offer some free and valuable input. I know I've benefited from that in the past.

Low Carber さんのコメント...

Thanks Harry that is what I have been doing.. I have gone 2 days with no Blue screens but I cant install Flash player or Virus (Anti) Software or my system crashes.. this weekend I am going to try to start from scratch again..